- Please have your child at training on time so that we can begin promptly and collect them on time too when it is over.
- Shinguards and appropriate footwear is required for all training sessions. Talk to your coach at the start of the season about what your child will need.
- Dress your child appropriately for matches and training. Be sure they have enough warm clothes, including a hat and gloves in cold weather, apply sun cream and send lots of water and dress them in light clothing in warm weather.
- The coaches are there to train the teams; contradictory instructions from the parents from the sideline only confuses your child so please, support your child and other players with encouraging words and refrain from giving instructions to your child.
- Bad language and abuse of any sort is not tolerated on the sideline; not to coaches, nor to any players or other parents/people present.
- Smoking is not permitted pitch side.
- Offer to help out, washing jerseys, collecting and distributing bibs, putting out and collecting cones, collecting balls and tidying up training gear really helps, so do your bit please to make it easier on the coach who often gets to training 20 minutes before you and gets home 20 minutes after you – they have families too and are volunteers.
Colette is the Clubs Child Welfare Officer and also coaches the U10 Girls.
Coach. John's coaches U10 boys & Girls and is co-Vice Chairman of the club.